Find Your Dream Home
Featured Towns & Searches
Latest Blog Posts
About Michelle Luong
Thank you for taking the time to visit my website your time is appreciated. As a small business owner with over 20 years business experience, I know the importance of building relationships both socially and professionally.
I began my career in real estate over 7 years ago and have loved every minute of it.
Since graduating with my degree in Art and Business Marketing, I spent over 20 years in the internet marketing and public relations industries. The time spent working with various company's building their brand, allowed me to sharpen my sales, customer service and marketing skills, as well as bring my passion and integrity to the Greater Boston Realty Market.
What can my clients expect?
For my buyers:
- Find the property that fits their needs through my website, live multiple listing service updates etc.
- Make and Accompany all appointments
- Strategize the offer
- Negotiate the best possible price by looking at prior and current sales, property condition as etc.
- Do my best to ensure that my buyers no only love the home they are buying but, that they know all of their options during the process.
- Work with attorneys, mortgage brokers and other realtors all the way to the closing table.
For my sellers:
- Complete a marketing analysis of their property
- Advise the seller on getting the property ready to sell
- Make sure the seller has some solid plans for after the home is sold. – buying, renting, living with family - What is the plan?
- Take Fabulous Pictures
- Execute their Custom Marketing Plan – not all homes or sellers are the same.
- Accompany all home viewing appointments – No Lock Boxes here
- Present offers
with preapprovedbuyers to the sellers
- Work with realtors, attorneys, mortgage brokers all the way to the closing table.
I am a member of both the Massachusetts Association of Realtors and the Greater Boston Association of Realtors, having invested my time in making sure I am held to a higher standard of business practice. If I am not spending my time with my family, I am volunteering, each time giving back to the community that I have called home my entire life.
Remember; Selling or buying a home is a major step in anyone's life. You need an agent that has the confidence you can trust, the drive for selling and the commitment to make sure all of your needs are taken care of.
I look forward to serving as your REALTOR®.